View Our Infrared Sauna FAQs
What are the benefits of the Health Mate Infrared Saunas:
- Improves immune system
- Removes toxins and mineral wastes
- Burns calories and controls weight
- Increases blood circulation
- Relieves pain
- Eases joint pain and stiffness
- Reduces stress of fatigue
- Enhances skin tone
What can I expect after my sauna session?
- It has been reported that people experience the following:
- Weight loss
- Improvements to skin from acne, eczema, psoriasis, burns or lesions
- Softens scars
- Pain relief
- Quicker healing of injuries
- Relaxation and enjoyment
How many sessions are recommended?
You can make use of the sauna as often as once a day. If you are starting a cleansing program, then 1-2 sessions per week combined with a colon hydrotherapy or foot spa session. Number of sessions will depend on cleansing program chosen.
What are the contra-indications for infrared sauna?
- Prescription drugs – check with your physician or pharmacists for any possible change in the drug’s effect due to any interaction with infrared energy.
- Adrenal suppression and systemic lupus erythematosus or multiple sclerosis
- Acute joint injury (within first 48 hours)
- Pregnancy or Lactating
- Surgical implants – check with your surgeon
- Hemophiliacs and anyone predisposed to hemorrhage
Can I do colon hydrotherapy after a sauna session?
Yes, it is highly recommended to have a colon hydrotherapy session after your sauna. The circulation and detoxification process activated by the radiant heat will not only dispose toxins through sweat, but also through the circulatory system, lymphatic system and organs into the digestive tract. Colon hydrotherapy is the most efficient way to continue the detoxification process by quickly carrying out the waste accumulated in large intestine or colon so that re-absorption does not occur.